Web Site Invitations
This web site is inviting essays, letters, emails etc. on the following topics:
1) Your experience in having your priesthood status changed (being released or not having a call completed) with suggestions on how the process could be improved, etc.
2) Essays that examine the present policies in the Church Administrator's Handbook (2005), the Priesthood Manuel, Church's Statement on Sexual Ethics that pertain to interpersonal unions, priesthood qualification and morality in general.
3) Essays that examine the Canadian legal definition of all types of interpersonal unions; civil marriages, sacred marriages, announced engagement unions, common law unions, committed long term relationships, unions that exist between couples where one is trapped in a long term protracted divorce proceedings, the sexual lifestyle of long term singles who have no hope or desire for a long term committed relationship, etc.
4) Position statements on morality and ethics as it pertains to interpersonal unions
5) Scriptural studies, etc. that would provide support to maintain or change the present practices
6) Statements on the role of priesthood offices within the present Canadian culture, how the millennium generation perceives priesthood calls etc. etc.
7) Congregational motions or motion suggestions.
YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS USING THE FORM BELOW OR EMAIL US AT: info @ thedialogueplace.ca